Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,156 through 1,170 (of 1,173 total)
  • Author

We use Google’s latest API to authenticate and connect to your account. At the time of your first login, you should see a prompt showing the permissions you are granting to our website. Please see the attached image for the permissions we ask for from Google. As you can see, we get your email address, your public profile info (includes name, public profile picture). We also can view your calendars. As you can see we don’t get any permission to access anything outside of what’s listed there. You can also see and reset the permissions you have granted from this page: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions

Gcal2Excel

We would like to know more about your use case. We’re sending you an email from supprot@gcal2excel.com.

Shweta Vohra

Hi there. Were you able to incorporate the color feature? If not, by when can we expect it?

Thanks

Gcal2Excel

Hi there, we should have it by Wednesday this week. We will email you as soon as we get it live. Thanks!

Mate

Hello, can you tell me, if i can use Gcal2Excel basic plan for free as
    governmental organization? i cant find anything about licencing. thanks

Jeff Darter

I am very much in need of a recurring FUTURE calendar export function.
    When do you expect to have this feature?

Jeff Darter

“We are working on to support future export so that we can also allow exporting future events…”
    What is the timeframe for this new feature?

Gcal2Excel

Sorry for the late reply. We are planning to release it next week.

Gcal2Excel

Hi Jeff, we are planning to expedite it and release it next week. Will that work for you? We will email you as soon as it is live. Thanks! 🙂

Gcal2Excel

Hi Jeff, Good news! we just release this feature. Please try it out and let us know if it works for you! Thanks!

Gcal2Excel

Hi Jeff, we already replied you in another thread. But, posting it here again. We’ve a good news, we’ve just release this feature. Please try it out and let us know if it works for you! Thanks!

Joanne Merner

My calendar does not work on my Mac – works on my iPad but not my main computer

Gcal2Excel

What browser do you use on Mac? You may want to try Google Chrome.

Sam
    Keymaster
    #11724 |

Anything that does not fit in other threads!

Epic Entertainment Services LL

Each time I try to export my calendar a pop comes up that says I need to log back in (I am already logged in) And it restarts the whole process.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,156 through 1,170 (of 1,173 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.