Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,173 total)
  • Author

This is awesome and did exactly what I needed. Thanks!

Federico Gómez

Sería muy útil poder elegir otras formas en que queden anotados los datos de salida. Por ejemplo que las tareas (tasks) queden en columnas, y las fechas en filas, sin distinguir desde que hora hasta que hora se realizó.

Pero de todas formas es increible.

Gracias!!!

dsalsbury

I have a Google calendar that I am converting to Excel using gcal2excel. However, I’ve noticed that in the resulting Excel file, all of my end dates are being incremented up by one. So, if my end date is April 1, 2010 – it is being changed to April 2, 2010. Anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks !

dsalsbury

I’m using gcal2excel to convert a Google Calendar to Excel. However, in the resulting Excel file, I’ve noticed that all of my end dates are being incremented by one. So, if my end date is April 1, 2010 – it is being changed to April 2, 2010. Any thoughts ?

Thanks, Dave

Pascal Van Hecke

Hi anypom,

Could you name a sum for which you would be able to adapt the code so that it does Oauth?

You could set up a pledge at http://micropledge.com/
    I would be willing to put in 10$, and if we find a sufficiently high number of people, you might be able to get paid for your effort.

Pascal Van Hecke

(Sorry for the typo, Anupom of course!)

Pascal Van Hecke

Not sure how much effort you want to put into this, but you could systematically invite (maybe there’s a shortcut for that or a Greasemonkey script…) your heitz.excel@gmail.com account to each of the appointments you want to have exported, and set the heitz.excel@gmail.com account to auto-accept…

Mary DeLoria

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Mary DeLoria, City Finance Officer
    City of Garibaldi, Oregon

marisatingle

hi! I am so excited to try out your program but it keeps telling me that my email and/or password are incorrect. could you tell me what the problem could be?

thanks so much!
    Marisa
    marisa.tingle@case.edu

Richard Marihart

Thank you for the handy resource

林昆儒

I can assess my google app account with this great tool! Thanks!

Gualala_Barbara

Where do I sign in to create a password.
    This is wonderful. I have to enter over 200 events to different website calendars. Using my google calendar information will save me days of work.

rachaelhorne

keeps telling me that it’s the wrong calendar id

lars sandberyg

great app, i would love to se that start and end dates and times would be in separate columns

oggilkim

I really don’t know where my calendar is.
    p.s. I’m using korea version. Help me~~

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,173 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.