Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,173 total)
  • Author

Works great, and it couldn’t be any easier! Thank you for such a great tool.

anders

I guess this doesn’t work on google apps accounts…

anupom

Did you try it?

anupom

Thanks a lot!

anders

Yes I did try on a google apps account connected to one of my domains, but it threw wrong user/pass

mbh

why would I give my password?

anupom

I see. I thought it works for google apps.

anupom

This application needs to access your calendar through Google Calendar Data API. We need to supply the user credential to the API so that it can access the calendar. Though I guess for public calendars it might not be needed. I need to check this out.

marollmi

This is great. Any chance it could pull on the invitees list? I use it the calendar to track events covered by many people and want to know how many hours each person covered. It would make it easier to be able to sort if I have the invitee list. Thanks for the app

mbh

To avoid exposing my gmail password when I run this useful-sounding utility, I tried to get around it by creating a separate gmail account, heitz.excel@gmail.com,in a separate browser, sharing my calendars in view-only mode with that account, and running the utility against the “guest” calendars. It didn’t work.

The gcal2excel utility is so enticing that I’m thinking of overcoming my qualms and putting my password (and myself) out there at the mercy of you and any hackers who might hack into my gmail.

think, think, think……

anupom

Hi mbh, I understand your point of view. I would love to use SSL certification, use secured http (https) and OAuth API. But that costs some dollars. Are you guys interested in donating some?
    Thanks.

anupom

I am not sure if the Google Calendar Data API allows us to fetch the invitees list. I will check and integrate it if more people request for this feature.
    Thanks!

Friday707

Thanks a lot! this worked great and did just what I needed. Saved me a lot of time. It would be really good to have this as part of Google Calendar Settings.

Jeanette

love this! So very helpful! It would be great if you could enter multiple calendars at once!

olly1974

I’ve got several calendar attached to my gmail account, this only seems to export my mail calendar. Am I doing something wrong?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,173 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.